There isn’t anything in particular you need to do for your initial reading. However, the single thing that you can do to maximize the success of your reading is to write down your key questions and have them with you for the session. It is easy to get involved in the reading and forget your original question.
If you have never had a reading before, an Aura Reading is a good place to start. This takes about a half an hour, provides lots of information, and, in the one hour reading format, leaves plenty of time for healing work or questions.
- When thinking of your question remember: the more specific the question, the more specific the answer.
- If you ask a question, I assume you want the answer. If you don’t really want the answer, don’t ask the question.
- I will look at anything you can think of, but I chose not read the future. I believe that this interferes with free will.
- I will not give advice or make a choice for you. However, I can usually provide information about your options so you can make an informed decision.
In addition to personally specific questions, some suggestions for more generalized questions are:
- Do I have any old beliefs blocking my growth?
- What am I learning from my relationship with _______?
- What is my spiritual agreement with _______?
Have I had any past lives with/as _______?
- I am experiencing pain _______. Can you see and clear any blocks that may be causing it?
- Do I have any spirit guides?
I look forward to working with you. I love what I do, and the opportunity it provides me to support others in their spiritual growth, awareness, and understanding.